Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 2

After being in California for almost 2 months now, I really see how different my lifestyle is up here. For one, its a huge transition going from working 60 hours a week to 0 (thankfully I start my new job next week). Second, I am attempting to eat better and workout more. And no, I didn't stop my starbucks or blast addiction, but I do try to exercise when I'm not stuffing my face with the funfetti cake that I bake a couple times a month. kudos to my fat ass...or flat ass. whatever. have a happy wednesday!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're really eating better and working out? i'm pretty j. i've been semi successful at eating well, but i NEVER work out! :(

Erinsies said...

too bad you werent in LA or i'd say i'd go to the gym with you and then not go
haha

Melanie said...

yay for blogging! what a great way to get out the many frustrations of life, or just creative outlets... without the popularity contest of myspace?! so glad i deleted that crap.
i love your blog. and you need to come back before i leave the island for good... fruit punch!