Saturday, June 14, 2008

Los Gatos


Thank you Erin and Michelle for getting me to start this blog site, I love it! As boring and mundane my life seems, I find that I am getting much pleasure from entering my thoughts in this daily electronic journal. :) Okay, here goes...last night Me, Aimee, her hubby, hubby's little brother (who is a Chris Crocker fan too), and company went out to a small bar/lounge in Los Gatos last night. To my surprise, the crowd was actually filled with semi good looking white boys! After scoping out the scene for a bit, Aimee and I strayed away from everyone, and low and behold, 5 minutes later, Jackie Chan and Doogie Howser come up and attempt to strike up a conversation. AWESOME! Out of all the semi-good looking haole guys, we are the chosen ones to get harassed by the guy straight out of Korea and his sidekick (the tall token white geek with the heavy accent). I couldn't even make out more than two words without having to say "what?" or "huh?" After we couldn't take anymore awkwardness and staring around aimlessly (obviously a hint that we aren't interested but dont want to be rude and say "uh sorry, you're boring us, can you please go bother some other ugly girls?"), Aimee overtly gives her husband the "come rescue us" sign. Tony (hubby) and Adam (hubby's little brother) come up for a second and walk away enjoying the fact that we are going through the pain and torture of trying to be nice these douchebags. Another thing that was annoying was Jackie Chan was trying to be all witty saying that I was country solely based on the fact that I mentioned that I preferred to live in the suburbs rather than in the city itself. I mean come on guy, you dont know me! Yes, I am wearing boots (not with the fur), but you my friend are not even from America and probably grew up on a farm being that your social skills are not in tact (which is completely understandable considering your only friends were the cows and sheep you had to tend to). So finally Tony guys came back (thank God), and the douchebag duo finally decided to bug some other poor girls but not without saying "we only wanted to make friends." Right, and I only come to bars to make friends with all the nice girls (sarcastic tone) here so we can hang out and get our nails done together. Overall I must say I had a great night! Oh yeah, on a tangent, Aimee, Tony and I will be running a 10k marathon at the ending of this month! How exciting is that?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you and aimee are too nice... just give them a stink face and walk away next time.