Monday, February 9, 2009
Starbucks
I finally went a day without some sort of coffee product. Seriously if you know me, you would be aware at the fact that I thrive on coffee drinks (particularly ones from Starbucks that contain massive amounts of sugar) so I will definitely pat myself on the back if I last another 3 days of what I like to call self deprivation. For the past 3 years I'd say I've consumed some sort of coffee drink at least 4 to 5 times a week. I don't want to even bother trying to calculate the dollar amount of what I've spent on these things. It would only make me more depressed which would then result in me spending another $3.65 on a grande caramel macchiato. And yes, that is the exact amount and only avid coffee drinkers would know that. So wish me luck and I apologize if I am grumpy. It is probably attributed to low levels of serotonin in the brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment