Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Holy Canoli
Once again, thanks to Erin, I am finally updating my blog. Looking briefly over past blogs, I've noticed that they seem to all be about how I intend to get fit or how I am going to be proactive and resolve this nasty Starbucks addiction. Sorry, this one is no different. In a nutshell I can get 3 coffee drinks rather than 7 per week and I am not allowed to have a mocha blast until July 23rd which would be 60 days. It's my third week and so far I have not jumped off the GG bridge so I think that's a positive thing. We'll see how much longer I can last! :) Oh yeah, on a tangent, can't wait to see my girlies sooon in OC! It's been too long!!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
think about all the money you're saving!!!!!
but go get burger king's one! yummm
i did it! sadly i replaced the other 4 days with crap drinks but i still only drank coffee stuff 3 times a week for 2 months!
Post a Comment